We value your donation since it helps us keep the lounge in tune and fix the computers/servers. We make very efficient use of your donations for two reasons:
- open source software runs well on old hardware.
- LUGs in general are interested in how things work, and will fix/salvage broken things.
We accept any form of donation, not just money!
We appreciate all hardware donations, but we specifically need:
- desktop computers
- PCI-E graphics cards
- parts for an HP LaserJet 4050 or 8000 printer
- networking equipment (e.g. hubs, switches, wifi routers)
- cables (e.g. audio, VGA, HDMI, power cords)
- USB sticks
- power strips, surge protectors
We will take broken monitors!
With your money donation, we can buy new, shiny hardware to replace the old, dying hardware.