UCLA on OpenStreetMap
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free (as in freedom) editable map for anyone to use and share. OSM map data is provided under an Open Database License, which promotes free use and redistribution of the data. More info on OSM.
You can help make OSM better by contributing to it your knowledge of the UCLA campus. See what UCLA currently looks like on OSM:
All the little details like bike racks, shops, parking lots, etc. make OSM an extremely valuable resource for campus foreigners and campus experts alike, so every little contribution is appreciated!
Map TODO list
- construction zones can be filled in as areas (i.e. solid polygon) with this tag:
- bike racks can be filled in as points (i.e. one vertex, aka POI) with this tag:
- anywhere there is a bike pump, use a point with this tag:
- sorority row??
- translate element names to languages other than English.
- UCLA General Campus Map
- UCLA Bicycle Parking Map (PDF)
- UCLA bike dismount zones (PDF)
- UCLA Motorcycle and Scooter Parking Map (PDF)
- UCLA Car Parking Pay Station Map (PDF)
- UCLA Shuttle Route Map (PDF)
- UCLA Public Transit Bus Stops
- UCLA Evening Van