From Wiki | LUG@UCLA
Revision as of 23:43, 19 September 2013 by 22.214.171.124
Feel free to add talks you would like to hear, or are willing to give.
- puppet tutorial
- ray tracing/path tracing introduction
- django tutorial
- revision control introduction (based around git)
- personal backup and encryption solutions
- overview of darknet, meshnet, ad-hoc wifi, i2p, tor, cjdns, onion routing, and related topics.
- intro to linux  
- PGP/SSH keys, and other cryptography topics, followed by a keysigning party. also cover sending plaintext passwords over the network and demonstrate using three laptops (sending, receiving, intercepting)
- Cross-compiling (eg, PC to Raspberry Pi == Lintel to armv6)
- window manager overview (e.g. tiling vs. stacking, compositing vs. non-compositing, 2d vs. 3d, X11 vs. wayland, etc)
- packaging for RPM or DEB