From Wiki | LUG@UCLA
Revision as of 01:37, 12 October 2013 by Admin
Note: this is a draft. needs review.
- Lounge rules
- Clean up after yourself.
- Close the door when you are the last person to leave.
- Reminder: your card may be revoked if you do not show up for longer than .
- If you donated computers, printers, monitors, etc., notify everybody by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Do not take anything from the lounge without asking an officer.
- Account rules
- Do not break any US or California laws with the use of your account.
- Do not use your account to support any business or other commercial activity.
- Reminder: LUG@UCLA servers are a shared resource. We do not implement strict resource quotas, but your account may be revoked if you abuse it.
- Disk soft-quota: