From Wiki | LUG@UCLA
Revision as of 17:34, 7 June 2013 by 18.104.22.168
Rules V2 (effective 2013-09-23)
- Clean up after yourself.
- Close the door when you are the last person to leave (even for a trip to the bathroom).
- Reminder: your card may be revoked if you do not show up for longer than 1 month.
- If you wish to take anything from the LUG, notify everybody by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org then wait for approval.
- If you donated computers, printers, monitors, etc., notify everybody by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Do not break any US or California laws in the use of your account.
- Do not use your account to support any business or other commercial activity.
- Reminder: LUG@UCLA servers are a shared resource. We do not implement strict resource quotas, but your account may be revoked if you abuse it.
- Disk soft-quota:
- CPU soft-quota:
- Bandwidth soft-quota:
- Paper soft-quota: