From Wiki | LUG@UCLA
Revision as of 13:13, 27 November 2013 by 220.127.116.11
Note: this is a draft.
- Lounge rules
- Clean up after yourself.
- Close the door when you are the last person to leave (even for a trip to the bathroom!).
- If you frequent the lounge and officers know your face, you are entitled to a key card to the lounge.
- Your card may be revoked if you do not show up for longer than .
- If you donated computers, printers, monitors, etc., notify everybody by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not take anything from the lounge without asking an officer.
- Do not use the Lounge as personal storage.
- Account rules
- Do not break any US or California laws with the use of your account.
- Do not use your account to support any business or other commercial activity.
- LUG@UCLA servers are a shared resource. We do not implement strict resource quotas, but your account may be revoked if you abuse it.